Monday, September 8, 2008

golf... errr drinking @ industry hills




so after getting home at 5:30am the night before, i was somehow able to drag myself out of bed to get to the course the next day. well... its not that hard. annette tells me that golf is the only thing i can really get up for... anyways, we were supposed to play golf at industry hills for henry's birthday... but i should have known better... any outing planned by his friends marshall and phil are going to be more about drinking than anything else... all i know is that i dont know if you are supposed to bring a 1.5L jug of Johnnie Black on a golf course... I just figure if we are going to pay $100 to get wasted, why not just go to a bar? Well, anyways, I wasn't too bad, since on one big shot, I held the Johnnie in my mouth and spit out in the bushes... HAAAA!

No comments: