Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July Weekend






This past 4th of July weekend was oh so tiring... Kinda sad that I didn't get to spend it with the wife as she was with her friends in Cabo. I'm glad she got back safe and is not working on a shrimp boat somewhere off the coast of Baja...
Anyways, on the 4th Dave and I played golf at Coyote Hills, aka Coyote Ugly. The course played better than I remembered, but still not my favorite. After the round we ended up at P-shunk's house for our traditional 4th of July celebration. In addition it's Christopher's b-day. I have pics below. I'm really bad at posting format, but it's because I just send in pics from the Bberry. I really don't have time to manage the posts... However, I'm doing this one while eating lunch so it's cool...
The pics really don't do the fireworks justice. You can see more at artdoesart.com/blog or search you tube for artdoesart. There are videos of some of the festivities... I rounded out the weekend with a second round of golf at Los Verdes (Tournament) and a BBQ at Art's house. By Sunday, I was so spent I just slept all day watching AK (Anthony Kim) win Tiger's tournament...

No comments: